
Sarah wanted a quiet dinner with her close family to celebrate her 30th birthday. Mom & Grandma wanted a fun colorful theme is spite of summer to. Sarah is a martini fan and they went with that as a spinoff to the color. The menu was; marinated veggie, steak, chicken & shrimp kabobs, Fruit salad, potato salad. For dessert mom's gorgeous white cake and grandma's homemade peach mango ( I think I am right) ice cream it was yummy but soooo sweet. Of course watermelon martini's made with fresh ingredients too. The decorating was full of color and the yellow roses tied everything together. I gave Sarah a trip to wine country with me, her favorite sister! A sister trip so we are very excited to plan it and of course experience it together to remember her 30th!
ohhhh, I had so much fun seeing these pics!! I love love parties. :) The flowers are gorgeous! So is the cake...perfect. Looks like a festive summer party. What wine country are you going to? Cali?
ReplyDeleteCA we are going to plan details next week. Most likely Paso Robles.
ReplyDelete